Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving!!!

So this might be a hurried letter, but I wanted to give you all an update. 

My new companion is Sister Hutchinson from Twin Falls, Idaho. :) She is 19 and has been out for 3 months. I'm her second companion and this is her second area. :) She's a little fireball and she loves with all her heart. We get along splendidly.

Thanksgiving was fun. We had four Thanksgiving meals. Welcome to mission life ha ha. I never want to look at pie again. :) Oh, and it was like 80 degrees so one of those dinners was a picnic outside. Only in Arizona.

It's December! And we're getting excited for Christmas! We've been showing everyone the new video called He is the Gift. I love it. It brings peace to my overexcited heart. :)

I love you all. Have a great week!

Cheerfully, Sister Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment