Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Short Note

I'm short on time today, but I wanted to give you a quick update.
Things are good. Sister Huefner and I found 5 new investigators this week! Not all at once - a family of three, a 10-year-old boy whose parents are less-active but want him to be baptized and a gentleman by the name of Ray. (Ray is pretty cool.)
The neat thing is that we actually set a goal to baptize 5 people this week. Which was basically crazy - we had no progressing investigators and no prospects for baptism. But Sister Huefners time on a mission is fast coming to a close and we wanted to see some crazy miracle or another. So we set a goal for 5 baptisms and then we worked like madwomen. :) We saw no baptisms but we are now teaching five more people than we were.
Miracle? Answer to fervent prayers? I think yes! :)
Also, we saw a thermostat that read 96 degrees here on Wednesday. Yes, in February. Part of me wants to hide inside of a freezer. But then another part of me says "Bring it on, summer!"
What has Arizona done to me? O.o
Ha ha but anyway, have a great week! Thank you for your constant prayers and support. I'm learning more every day that this is the Lord's work, not mine. I'm just blessed to be right in the middle of it all right now in this place. I love these people. :) And I love you!
Cheerfully, Sister Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment