Wednesday, June 3, 2015

And... Summer Hits

So we had a pretty decent May around these parts. It stayed between 80 and 90 for almost the entire month. Then, yesterday, out of no where, BAM - 110 degrees. Welcome to summer. Thus begins the months where all you ever do to your hair is braid it, and no one is ever outside except for the Mormon missionaries. Guess we'll just have to start OYMing each other. xD

Temperature aside, all is well here in Arizona. I don't have much time, again, so this will be quick. But I'd like you to know that I am having the time of my life. Even though the months ahead are going to be brutal, I know the sacrifices on our parts will bring many blessings. Last year, July and August were when we baptized the most people as a mission. So I believe we can expect even more miracles every day.

I'll just send you a few pictures - Sister Croft and I with a few kids from church. We gave them "Future Missionary" stickers and they loved it. It was funny because one of the little girls just LOVED Sister Croft and when we went to leave she grabbed Sister Croft's hand and said "No! You have to stay here!" Then she turned to me and said flatly, "You can go." I laughed really hard. It was comical.



Amey, Sarah and Michael with us in front of the temple. We're helping them move this week. They're off to Florida. Sister Croft and I are sad. We're going ot miss them very much.



Us with our investigator Michael, whom I love dearly. We actually helped him move this morning. :( He's no longer in our area. But we finally got to meet his family as we helped them move out. I really liked them, and they were so grateful for our help. That is one thing I love about being a missionary - being able to help people so much, so often. It is a blessing.




I hope you all have a great week. I love you so much! Keep praying for me, this summer is going to be a hot one! ;)

Cheerfully, Sister Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment